Tuesday 22 January 2008

It's that time of year when we all get a warm fuzzy feeling

Yep it's January and the great and the good have gathered in Orlando to announce all things Lotus. Which therefore means that I am still sat at my desk here in dreery Reading, still planning on leaving this place to find an employer that is happy to pay for me to fly to the US and spend some brain time with other like minding Lotus geeks. I see little point in rehashing the announcements that came up, so check out Ed Brills website among many others for the latest news. For me, Notes on the iPhone is looking good, yes I know it's just a cutdown version of DWA, but it just ticks another box in the justification of why when my current contract is up, that spending £300ish on an iPhone is the way to go.

No comments: